The contest for 2 Crivelli Europe scholarships – 20th ed. is aimed at young graduates in economics, banking or finance who wish to take PhD courses abroad at any university in the world starting from the academic year 2022/23.
Each scholarship globally amounts to € 65,000 (gross of taxes) for a two-year duration. The scholarship is awarded to cover either student’s living costs or tuition fees for the entire duration of the scholarship.
The scholarship is annual, renewable for a second year and is incompatible with any other scholarships.
All documents requested must be attached in one file PDF format.
For further information, download the announcement.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
Expired on15/11/2021at 23:59
Applications are closed. Thank you
UniCredit Foundation is a non-profit corporate foundation, as further testimony of the Group’s engagement in the promotion of a well-structured set of principles which are the basis of its corporate identity. UniCredit Foundation is entirely financed by the Group and it is an independent legal entity with a Board of Directors.
UniCredit Foundation pursues social and humanitarian goals in the fields of assistance and healthcare, the environment, and training, education and teaching, and supports the best talents in the fields of economics and finance by launching scholarships, research grants and research awards with a special focus on the countries in which UniCredit Group operates.
for more info www.unicreditfoundation.org
How to apply
In order to apply for the UniCredit Foundation’s calls, students must complete the online application form, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process.
Remind: the form is the same for every competition, therefore you should complete only the fields required by the related announcement.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- To participate in the call, it is necessary to click on the APPLY button and enter the login credentials for ideaTRE60.
- You can get the credentials (username and password) through the registration procedure.
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration.
- You can open your application and add any further information as many times as you want until you click on the <submit> button.
- Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached.
- No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted.
- The GRE test can be substituted with the GMAT test.
- The letter of reference -when required- must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit Foundation address as specified in the call.
- For more information on the call and the application process please write to Annalisa.firstname.lastname@example.org